Traumatic Brain Injuries
No Fee Unless You Win.
Providing Answers And Legal Options For Brain Injury Victims And Their Families
No one ever expects that life will be interrupted by an accident that results in a permanent or disabling injury such as a traumatic brain injury or TBI.
If you have suffered a TBI due to a car or truck accident, surgical mistake, anesthesia error or other mishap, you likely have questions:
- How will the injury affect my life?
- Will I have access to the emotional support I need?
- What will my future look like?
- How will I manage the medical bills piling up?
- Could my injury have been avoided?
- Should I contact a lawyer?
Let Us Provide Answers
At Lamkin, Van Eman, Trimble & Dougherty, LLC, our Columbus, Ohio, team of lawyers have the knowledge and skill to help resolve these questions and more.
Legal Help For Injured Parties And Their Families
Our attorneys have been helping injured parties for 50 years. We understand the complex medical and legal issues involved in these cases and will not hesitate to expend the time and resources needed to pursue maximum compensation for parties injured by the negligence of others.
For every case we handle, we will:
- Work with medical professionals to understand the unique side effects clients may experience when suffering from a brain injury — from short- and long-term memory loss to physical impairments, speech problems and paralysis.
- Work closely with your family to understand changes in the victim’s life and in family members’ lives following the accident or mishap — from the challenges relating to communication barriers and changes in the victim’s personality to the financial effects of caring for the ongoing needs of another.
- Thoroughly investigate potential negligence that may have caused or contributed to the accident or to the extent of the victim’s brain injury.
- Build a case that fully demonstrates the extent of injury and the full impact on the victim’s life as well as the impact on the family and identify all sources of negligence and liability.
Contact Us Today. Free Consults.
Contact Our Experienced Team Today.
We have built a reputation during our 50 years of helping clients in Columbus, Ohio, with legal matters. Let us continue to build that reputation with the help we provide to you.