No Fee Unless You Win.
Experienced Attorneys To Help You Put Your Life Back Together
Ultimately, it doesn’t really matter what caused your bike accident. It may have been a driver’s distraction. It may have been a delivery truck driver’s carelessness or a bus driver’s fatigue. What really matters is putting your life back together again.
At Van Eman Law, LLC, our Columbus legal team can help you do that. We have considerable experience handling bicycle accident and other auto-related accident cases, obtaining multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements. We know how to move your case for compensation forward — even if you are still flat on your back and recovering from the injuries you suffered.
What Factors Can Complicate Bike Accidents?
Bicycle accidents often have one or more of these complicating factors:
- In a collision with a car, truck or bus, a bicyclist is often thrown into the air. He or she may hit the vehicle’s front bumper, the windshield and the ground.
- A bicyclist is unprotected, just like a pedestrian, but the bicyclist may also be traveling at a significant speed at the time of a crash. This can further compound injuries.
- Injuries are often severe, catastrophic or fatal. Bicyclists frequently suffer head injuries, broken bones, spinal cord injuries and crush injuries (when they are run over).
- Hit-and-run bicycle accidents are common.
- Even when a motorist is identified, he or she may have little or no insurance.
We know how to handle cases with these complicating factors.
The Expensive Effects Of Bike Accidents
Our main goal is to provide you (or the family of a wrongful death victim) with the compensation necessary to get your life back together.
Our firm has a 50-year tradition of representing injured people and the families of wrongful death victims throughout Ohio. We offer free consultations and charge no legal fees unless we recover compensation for you.
Email us or call our Columbus office for a free consultation at 614-224-8187.
Schedule A Free Consult Today. No Fees Until We Recover For You.
Your bicycle accident attorney should be prepared to fight on your behalf to help you recover compensation for all of your injuries and losses. At Van Eman Law, LLC, we are prepared to scrutinize every possible source of compensation to help maximize your recovery. Schedule a free initial consultation with one of our lawyers today. Call 614-224-8187 or simply contact us online. We collect attorneys’ fees only if we recover compensation for you.
Contact Our Experienced Team Today.
We have built a reputation during our 50 years of helping clients in Columbus, Ohio, with legal matters. Let us continue to build that reputation with the help we provide to you.
Call 614-224-8187 today. Or if you have questions, send us an email. We collect attorneys’ fees only if we recover compensation for you.