Did You Or A Loved One Suffer Injury At Any Of These Ohio Hospitals?
When doctors, nurses and other medical professionals fail to live up to their obligations, it is a matter of negligence.
Types Of Injuries That Occur In Hospital Settings
Hospital negligence comes in many forms, including:
- Surgical mistakes
- Anesthesiology errors
- Nursing errors
- Doctor errors
- Mistakes by residents
- Birth injuries
- Medication errors
- Radiology errors
- Negligent hospital staffing
- Emergency room mistakes
Did You Or A Loved One Receive Care At Any Of These Ohio Health Care Facilities?
No hospital is immune. The following is a list of Ohio hospital and health care entities that provide care to thousands of patient like you every day.
- Ohio Health facilities including Doctors Hospital, Riverside Methodist Hospital, Grant Medical Center and Dublin Methodist Hospital
- Mount Carmel facilities, including New Albany Surgical Hospital, St. Ann’s Hospital, Mount Carmel East Hospital and Mount Carmel Medical Center
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital and other facilities, including Wexner Medical Center, The Ohio State University Hospital East, the Richard M. Ross Heart Hospital, Harding Hospital and the Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Memorial Hospital of Union County
- Grady Memorial of Delaware County
- Berger Hospital of Pickaway County
- Fairfield Medical Center of Fairfield County
- Licking Memorial Hospital of Licking County
If You Suspect Hospital Negligence, We Can Help
If you are concerned about the care you received at any Franklin County hospitals or any other hospitals in Ohio, we encourage you to contact our attorneys today. Our attorneys at Lamkin, Van Eman, Trimble & Dougherty, LLC, have successfully handled numerous medical malpractice and negligence cases.
Thorough Understanding Of The Law, Expert Witnesses Assistance
We have an in-depth understanding of the legal obligations hospitals must meet and utilize a wide range of expert witnesses in a wide range of medical fields to help us investigate our cases.
Contact An Experienced Lawyer From Our Team Today
If you have suffered due to hospital negligence, or have lost a loved one to wrongful death in a hospital, we are here to stand up for your rights.