William W. Lamkin
Meet The Team
William W. Lamkin was one of the best known personal injury attorneys in Central Ohio. He represented numerous plaintiffs in obtaining multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements.
Admitted to the bar in 1965, Mr. Lamkin was licensed to practice in all courts in Ohio and Mississippi and in federal courts in several other states. He founded the firm in 1968, when he began his private practice.
Mr. Lamkin received a bachelor’s degree in economics from The Ohio State University and graduated from law school at the University of Mississippi. He was an Advocate of the American Board of Trial Advocates and a member of MENSA. Mr. Lamkin was also a member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ), the Ohio Association for Justice, and the American, Ohio State, and Columbus Bar Associations.
Mr. Lamkin retired in 2019.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Insurance Law
- Wrongful Death
- Intentional Tort
- Transportation Accidents
- Premises Liability
University of Mississippi School of Law
- J.D. – 1965
- Honors: Martindale Hubbell AV Rated
The Ohio State University
- B.A. – 1963
- Major: Economics
- Ohio, 1966
- Mississippi, 1965
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1965
- MENSA, Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Advocate
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Ohio Association for Justice, Member
- Central Ohio Attorneys for Justice
- American Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Columbus Bar Association, Member