Auto Accident Injuries
No Fee Unless You Win.
Helping Columbus Accident Victims For 50 Years
If you have been injured in a car accident, you are suddenly forced to deal with multiple problems — hospitalization, doctor visits, medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering, to name a few.
Rather than dealing with these problems yourself, enlist the help of our respected and experienced auto accident injury lawyers. For 50 years, the attorneys at Van Eman Law, LLC, have been helping people in your situation obtain the compensation they need. With more than 100 years of combined experience, our lawyers help those in Columbus and surrounding areas obtain money to cover medical expenses and lost wages following car crashes and:
- Commercial trucking accidents caused by driver fatigue, improperly loaded cargo and mechanical failure
- Motorcycle accidents caused by distracted drivers who fail to pay proper attention to motorcyclists
- Pedestrian and bicycle auto accidents caused by drivers who fail to yield right of way to walkers and bikers
- Public transportation accidents caused by negligent city, charter, tour, school or Central Ohio Transit Authority (COTA) bus drivers
- Ride-hailing accidents caused by drivers operating ride-booking services such as Uber, Lyft and Sidecar
Our Track Record Of Success: Multimillion-Dollar Results
The quality of the representation we provide has led Ohio Super Lawyers to select attorney Timothy L. Van Eman for its listing. Our track record of success includes securing multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements for our clients. Let us help you secure the compensation you need.