Experienced, Exceptional Team
Since 1968, our personal injury attorneys have obtained numerous multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts for clients all across the state of Ohio.
William W. Lamkin
William W. Lamkin is one of the best known personal injury attorneys in Central Ohio. He has represented numerous plaintiffs in obtaining multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements.
Admitted to the bar in 1965, Mr. Lamkin is licensed to practice in all courts in Ohio and Mississippi and in federal courts in several other states. He founded the firm in 1968, when he began his private practice.
Mr. Lamkin received a bachelor's degree in economics from The Ohio State University and graduated from law school at the University of Mississippi. He is an Advocate of the American Board of Trial Advocates and a member of MENSA. Mr. Lamkin is also a member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ), the Ohio Association for Justice, and the American, Ohio State, and Columbus Bar Associations.
Mr. Lamkin is of counsel to the firm.
Current Employment Position
- Of Counsel
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Insurance Law
- Wrongful Death
- Intentional Tort
- Transportation Accidents
- Premises Liability
- University of Mississippi School of Law, Oxford, Mississippi
- J.D. - 1965
- Honors: Martindale Hubbell AV Rated
- The Ohio State University
- B.A. - 1963
- Major: Economics
- Ohio, 1966
- Mississippi, 1965
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1965
- MENSA, Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Advocate
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Ohio Association for Justice, Member
- Central Ohio Attorneys for Justice
- American Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Columbus Bar Association, Member