We Help Resolve Insurance Disputes
When you pay an insurance premium, you expect the insurance company to be there to pay out when you need it.
Unfortunately, many insurance companies will question your claim or simply deny it. As soon as you notice signs that your insurance company doubts your claim or its liability to pay your claim, getting a lawyer to be your advocate—one will take a personal interest in your case and fight for your rights—is very important.
A 50-Year History Of Litigating With Insurance Entities
At Lamkin, Van Eman, Trimble & Dougherty, LLC, our attorneys have a 50-year history of successfully litigating against insurance companies and other entities for individuals in Columbus and surrounding Ohio communities.
We will ask the tough questions like:
- Did the insurance company deny an uninsured motorist or underinsured motorist claim?
- Was your auto accident insurance claim denied because something was left out of your application?
- Is your insurance company questioning who was at fault in the traffic accident?
- Is the insurance company questioning whether you are truly disabled? Is it questioning the extent of your injuries?
- Did the agent misrepresent your coverage?
- Has the insurance company denied coverage because someone else was driving your car?
Common Types Of Insurance Disputes
Some of the more common insurance disputes we deal with include:
- Insurance bad faith claims
- Life insurance claims
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
Let Us Be Your Advocate
If you are dealing with a dispute with your insurance carriers, let us use our experience working with insurance entities to help advocate for you.
We offer a free initial consultation, and there will be no legal fees unless we recover compensation for you.