Has a loved one been bitten by a dog or injured because of inadequate security or an unsafe premises? At Lamkin, Van Eman, Trimble & Dougherty, our Columbus premises liability attorneys want to hear about what happened. If our lawyers feel that you have a case, we will spend the time and resources it takes to protect your interests – even take the case to trial if necessary.
Premises Liability Lawyers Representing Injured People For Over 45 Years
When retailers, apartment complex owners, dog owners or amusement park operators place people in dangerous situations, they need to be held accountable for the consequences.
- Inadequate security: Was a retailer aware of criminal activity in or near the place of business and failed to take adequate security measures? Did an apartment complex owner neglect to keep security systems in good repair so that residents and their guests would be protected? If you were injured because of inadequate security, talk to our law firm.
- Poor lighting: Poor lighting can contribute to inadequate security. It can also make obstructions in parking lots and pathways difficult to see, causing a fall and injury. If the premises manager fails to replace light bulbs in a timely manner or failed to install necessary lighting, you may have a premises liability claim.
- Dog bites and animal attacks: When an owner fails to have an animal under control, that owner is responsible for the injuries caused. A dog bite can be physically and psychologically traumatizing. Make sure you have the compensation you need to recover.
- Fire injuries: Most fires can be prevented through proper installation and maintenance of smoke alarms, fire extinguishers and egress windows. Several types of individuals can be held accountable for burn injuries and other fire injuries, including property owners, electricians and natural gas suppliers.
- Gun injuries: Gun owner negligence can result in serious injury and death. If you sustained a gunshot wound or if your loved one was killed by gunfire, we can help you pursue a claim against the negligent gun owner or handler.
- Amusement park negligence: An amusement park is responsible for adequate security, safe rides and safe pathways. If you or a loved one is injured in an amusement park, talk to the Columbus premises liability lawyers at Lamkin, Van Eman, Trimble & Dougherty.
- Inadequate maintenance: Property owners have an obligation to customers, residents and guests. An unsafe elevator, broken stair railing or weak balcony supports can cause grievous injury. Talk to the lawyers at Lamkin, Van Eman, Trimble & Dougherty if you have been injured due to a poorly maintained premises.
Ohio Property Injury Lawyers Helping You Recover Financially
Lamkin, Van Eman, Trimble & Dougherty has a 45-year tradition of representing injured people and the families of wrongful death victims throughout Ohio and surrounding communities.
We offer a free initial consultation, and there will be no legal fees unless we recover compensation for you. You can reach us by email, or you can call us at 614-360-2706 or 866-856-0433 toll free.