Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Springfield, Ohio, And Surrounding Areas
When you need a personal injury attorney who will give your case the individual attention it deserves and who will represent you effectively in negotiations and trial, talk to Lamkin, Van Eman, Trimble & Dougherty.
Representing Injured People In Ohio For More Than 45 Years
When representing you in a personal injury matter, you can be confident that your personal injury attorney will devote the necessary time and resources to your case — including going to trial when necessary to ensure that you are treated fairly and justly.
We focus on helping those who have suffered a traumatic brain injury or other catastrophic injury, those who have lost a loved one, those who have been injured in a traffic accident and those who have suffered due to medical negligence.
Traffic Accident Injuries
The injuries suffered in a traffic accident can be serious or catastrophic, and they can even cause a wrongful death. Financial recovery can be difficult without experienced legal counsel. However, you can turn the complicated work of investigating the cause of truck accidents or car accidents, handling insurance claims and proceeding with a possible lawsuit to the experienced Columbus accident attorneys at Lamkin, Van Eman, Trimble & Dougherty. Our traffic accident case experience includes:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Fatal car accidents
- Other motor vehicle accidents
If you have an insurance dispute involving a traffic accident, we can help.
Medical Malpractice, Professional Malpractice And Neglect
When a doctor misdiagnoses your condition and you don't get the appropriate help, what can you do? Many people in Central Ohio turn to the lawyers at Lamkin, Van Eman, Trimble & Dougherty for personal, effective legal advice and representation in medical malpractice and professional negligence cases involving:
- Physician malpractice
- Pharmacy mistakes
- Hospital negligence
- Birth injuries
- Delivery errors
- Emergency room errors
- Surgical errors
- Cancer misdiagnosis/missed diagnosis
- Nursing home neglect
- Nursing malpractice
- Stockbroker negligence
Catastrophic Injuries And Death
Our attorneys place a premium on helping clients through the aftermath of a severe accident or loss of a family member. Handling cases arising from traffic accidents, medical malpractice and other accidents, our lawyers are adept at handling claims involving wrongful death and serious personal injuries such as brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and other injuries.
Other Accidents And Injuries
- Unsafe premises: When a loved one has been injured because of inadequate security or an unsafe premises, our attorneys can pursue a premises liability claim on your behalf. We represent clients severely injured in workplace accidents, including construction accidents.
- Dangerous products: We have comprehensive experience handling defective and dangerous product cases (unsafe product cases) involving defective drug or medical devices, such as defective DePuy hip replacements, as well as other dangerous products
- Police brutality: We represent victims who have suffered injury due to police brutality. We handle a range of cases, from those involving excessive force to those involving brain injuries or paralysis caused by a Taser.
- Insurance claims: When an insurance company fails to honor life insurance obligations, personal injury claims or other contractual claims, it can be held responsible for bad faith insurance tactics. We assist clients in holding insurance companies to their responsibilities.
When dealing with the effects of a serious accident or injury, our attorneys can help you and your family.
Do You Need A Personal Injury Lawyer For Injuries You Or A Loved One Has Suffered?
Contact the personal injury lawyers at Lamkin, Van Eman, Trimble & Dougherty. We can help you decide what you need to do to protect your interests. We offer a free initial consultation, and there will be no legal fees unless we recover compensation for you.