When a pedestrian is hit by a motor vehicle, the injuries are almost always serious or even catastrophic. For that reason, drivers have a responsibility to be especially watchful when pedestrians are present. When a pedestrian is hit – in a pedestrian crossing, in a bike lane, on a sidewalk or anywhere on the road – our Columbus, Ohio pedestrian accident lawyers will take a personal interest in his/her case and effectively represent him/her.
Crosswalk Accident Attorneys
Representing Injured People For Over 45 Years
Free Consultation · 614-360-2706 · 866-856-0433
Why do you need the Lamkin, Van Eman, Trimble & Dougherty personal injury law firm if you are in a pedestrian accident?
- Pedestrian accidents require the excellent investigative skills you will find at the Lamkin law firm. We will find and interview witnesses, review police reports, and learn as much as we can about the circumstances of your accident.
- Our law firm will monitor your medical treatment to assure you are getting the care and treatment your injuries require. We will encourage you to complete all recommended treatment so that you can put your life back in order.
- Your lawyer will spend the time and resources necessary – even take your case to trial – to assure you have the compensation you need.
- You will receive personal attention from your Lamkin law firm attorney from the time of your first phone call or visit. We will keep you informed about the status of your case.
- In a pedestrian accident case that involves catastrophic injury or wrongful death, our staff and attorneys will work closely and compassionately with the victim's family.
The Lamkin, Van Eman, Trimble & Dougherty law firm has a forty-five year tradition of representing injured people and the families of wrongful death victims in the Columbus area and throughout Ohio.
Free consultation with a Columbus pedestrian accident lawyer. No legal fees unless we recover compensation for you.
Email: Contact Us